Subject: RC:  RC: water tank fish??
Author:  "Nancy Mitts" <mitts_n@hotmail.com>
Date:    6/8/00 10:40 PM

My problem has been keeping the big ones alive when it gets really hot. Not
that the water gets that hot in the big tank, but they seem to run out of
air. I lost 3 big ones (6-8 inches & fat) over Memorial Day weekend. At
least I have 2 of their "babies" from last year to keep the one remaining
one company!
     Nancy Mitts