endurance training queery

maybe she miss understood maybe it was to lounge them!! you know let them
lay around in one of them fold up chairs and drink mai tai's?????
i mean it is possible!!!
if i didn't have time to lunge I would go out and chase my horses for a
while. I get exercise and they do to...i have also found that they love to
play...
yeah it has to be lounge around and drink mai tai's!!!
speaking of drinks I sure could use one about now.. yes indeedy I have had a
looong day week.....month....etc.... anybody need a job????
I am looking at this sign here on the wall. " the only thing more overrated
than natural childbirth is the joy of owning your own business."
after two weeks I understand!!!!! so how much does that lounging job
Carla (NOW HIRING DRIVERS, INSIDERS in Central City!!!)
Ansata (mom is getting that look again haley!!)
Haley ( you mean the go for the oats???)
Rob (no honey you can't fire yourself...no you can't fire me either!)