Yosemite meeting: San Francisco Area

A representative of Yosemite Nat. Park will meet with all interested
equestrians on Wednesday, 21st of June, at 10 a.m.   The meeting will be
held at the "Adobe," home of the Contra Costa Horsemen at 3119 Grant
Street, Concord  (San Francisco-East Bay Area).
    Grant Street is betweeen Olivera Road and Solano Way, in a triangle
formed south of Rte. 4 and West of 242.   The phone number there is
925-681-0135.
    Please, everyone who can attend, please be there!    Horses are in
danger of being dropped from Yosemite Master Plans because they, the
feds, don't think there is much interest in maintaining facilities and/or
trails for horses in Yosemite Valley.    They need to be told that:   we
need adequate staging areas, for a reasonably large number of rigs, in
the Valley;  we need dirt trails in the Valley;   we need connections
from the Valley floor to the high country;   we need horse camps in the
high country;  and we need to keep the commercial rent string in the
Valley!
    Be there, or write:   Superintendent David Mihalic,  Yosemite
National Park,  California,  95389.
  Thank you....Connie B.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.