Re: RC: water tank fish??

At 11:01 AM 6/8/00 -0400, RhndLev@cs.com wrote:
I haven't noticed that our fish keep the stock tank clean, but they do keep
it free from bugs and mosquito larvae.

!!! We've got no algae but lots of mosquito larvae - I wonder if different types of goldfish are interested in eating different things?  We've been thinking of adding mosquito fish to the tanks.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609