Cooley Ranch (formerly Hashknife)

Jessica Tuteur jessicat@napanet.net
Cooley Ranch is a GREAT ride. There are some hard climbs but nothing impossible. The first year was very hard, last year a lot easier as the times show (though I think that is very fast???). The views are great, the river is awesome, you ride though it throughout the day. It could be hot but we have been having weird weather down here so who knows it could rain???

Also, it is the Second Ride in the Napa Sonoma Challenge, so if you did Wine Country you beter do Hashknife and Lake Sonoma for another BOTTLE of wine:)

Jessica