RE: Fish In My Tank

Hi Dot,

We have many water tanks on the ranch and all of them have fish in them.
One tank has a couple of nice trout, the rest have common gold fish and
mosquito eaters that vary in size from babies to 6inch long fatties.
They all keep the mosquito larvae under control . . . the moss is another
story, they do nothing to keep that away, but it never seems to be such a
big problem that anything special needs doing.
Occasionally I will put a hose at the bottom of the regularly/heavily used
tanks with the water running very slowly to clean the tanks.  The fish love
it!  Just be sure to run the water very slowly, that way no quick water
temperature change will kill the fish or flush them out of the tank.  Only
need to do this a couple of times a year.

Good luck with your tanks.

Jeannie