Re: RC: Ice water

What I do, when barrel racing or endurance... I have the wraps that you soak
in water and the crystals absorb the water.... I have 4 buckets of ice water
and those soaking in them, when I come in i put green alcohol on the legs and
put the boots on and ppour the rest of the water on the legs for about 30
min... then after a rubbing the legs down I use the Icetight with wet
bandages....I will stop after a few hours on the way home and pour the green
alcohol down the wraps and again when I get home.
 Blessings Mona...:)