Endurance Saddle

For some reason the ad did not post to the classifieds - we have a beautiful
like new 17" OF Express lite for sale complete with endurance stirrups, girth
and booties. It is better suited to a bigger rider than I and on my 'exit,
stage right" mare, I just need a tighte seat. it has a stitchdown seat and
even smells new. It is near black and is for sale at $1600 (would be $2100
new). Ask about shipping allowance - no tryouts please - but photos are
avilable on line. Also have beautiful 15" light oil barel saddle lightly used
in xlnt condition, complete $600.