Re: RC: water tank fish??

I keep koi and common goldfish in my galvanised tanks after I rinse the
tanks with vinegar.  I don not remember the last time I had to scrub a
horse trough.  This is a major accomplishment in FL, since the algae
grows really fast..  I dump them out and rinse a few times a year when I
think of it.  The fish need hiding places, like buckets or PVC, and I
feed them a few flakes a couple of times a week.  They stay out all
year, and I have some that are several years old.  It does not get all
that cold here, though; we only had ice on the troughs twice this
winter.  I'll be glad to answer any other questions.

Carol in FL