Re: RC: Wisecamper Question...

Karen Zelinsky wrote,

> Question:  What's a fair price for "overnighting" a horse at a barn
> with pasture, etc. en route to a ride?  ... $10??  $20??  A million??

At our Barn & Breakfast in Northern CA, we charge $10/night/horse, which
includes use of irrigated green pasture and shedded pipe corrals.
Alfalfa and Oat hay are included.

We know of others in the area who charge $15/night for about the same
level of service and still others who charge $15/day (in other words, if
you stay overnight, it costs $30/horse.)

$10 to $15/night seems to be the norm, however.

/richard

--
Natalie's Barn & Breakfast  http://www.natbarn.com  1-877-NATBARN