Wisecamper Question...

Guys (and gals, which means 90% ~ right?)
Question:  What's a fair price for "overnighting" a horse at a barn with
pasture, etc. en route to a ride?  I have a friend that has a fabulous
set-up right on I-80 in eastern PA, and she's has horse people already
pulling off the ilnterstate asking.  $10??  $20????  A million??  She
already is charging a certain amount - won't say yet, and wants to see
what ya'll think.  Her husband is an EQUINE CHIROPRACTOR who's been
working on my horse 2 hours west, so, hmmm.... maybe an overnighter could
have an adjustment? (didn't ask her that one).

Please send me your opinion on this question.  I know that it couldn't be
any better a setup en route to an awful lot of destinations!

Karen in finally dry PA

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.