Re: RC: RE: The Future of our Sport

As a willing sponsor of juniors, I agree that the future is probably in
young (or not so young) adults who either are tired of showing or want
to do more with their trail horse.  It can be so difficult for kids to
get time off school to go to rides that they really have to budget their
time.  Almost all of our new riders (in our state organization) seem to
be women around 30.  We need to figure out how to keep them and get them
more involved.

Carol in FL