The Future of our Sport

I guess I forget that all juniors are not like my junior.  You are probably
right.  I remember having the discussion of men vs. women in endurance on
RC and women (in the age brackets you probably mentioned) dominate the
sport.  Newbies of ANY age, junior or senior (especially females), are the
future of our sport and I guess we better nurture ALL of them then!  :)

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657