Re: RC: Re: some interesting facts

In a message dated 6/6/00 7:55:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time, celiak@pcrs.net
writes:

<< That's what I've been wondering about.  How fast is fast, and how slow is
 slow (in mph)?  My mare can only canter about as fast as her big brother
 can walk!  But I'm sure her canter is tougher on her physically (well, I
 thought I was sure til she got excited about being around other horses),
 than walking or trotting.  What do you think?

 Celia >>

I think more precise thought is in order.

ti