Re: some interesting facts

People have a lot of different perceptions about how fast people go, etc -
just thought it might be helpful to present some actual data. I know this
certainly wasn't what I expected to see before I looked at the real world
results.

That's what I've been wondering about.  How fast is fast, and how slow is
slow (in mph)?  My mare can only canter about as fast as her big brother
can walk!  But I'm sure her canter is tougher on her physically (well, I
thought I was sure til she got excited about being around other horses),
than walking or trotting.  What do you think?

Celia