Napa ride

To answer the question that so many of you asked about the grulla pony at the ride (and the question being what is she?)  Well I called the gentle man in Mississippi that breed her and got quite a history on her.  She is actually a Spanish Mustang.  Kinda of figures but I did like the mystery of her being a Mississippi Swamp Pony.  Oh well.  Thanks for all your interest in her.  The gentle man that breed her has quite a few more of them.  He said he has a full brother to our pony.  He also is willing to sell them to good homes since he has about 102 of them altogether.  I know this pony has a great spirit, is very people pleasing, gentle and tough as nails.  Yes she is far tougher than our Arabians.  She takes half the conditioning and 1/3 of the feed and comes off a ride looking like she hasn't even been out yet.  So if any of you are in the market for this type of horse e-mail me and I will give you more info on how to locate this gentleman.
Thanks,  Kath