Scared foals

Susan reid@convergent.com
I had the same problem with my baby when I bought her and her mom. The former owner had way too many horses and she had not been imprinted.  I started holding a grain bucket for her so she
could eat her own meal and not share with her greedy mother.  It
didn't take long at all after that!  We were able to groom her, clean out her feet and fly wipe her while she was eating.

Have fun!  They grow up so fast

Susan