Re: RC: Ride Meals, Entry Fees and LD BC

Lynne's ride is fantastic.  The food is great and worth every cent.  As entry
fees  if you LD'ers start sniveling we won't have any LD rides to go to in
this region.  I already have to go to Utah and Arizona to stay competitive.
The paper is the same and the RM  are getting tired of whiners.  i probably
will get flamed for this one .   Oh well.  Just pay up,   eat away and happy
trails.  Thank God and the RM for giving us the trails to ride on.  Donna and
 BOB