MEALS AT RIDES (RM point of Veiw)

debbie zanot darkcat5
I am ashamed to say as much as I love animals
that I am STILL an carnivore..Although I have progressed
to the place where I can't raise animals to eat <sigh>
I still eat them..I would be proud to say I am a vegetarian
but I am totally ignorant when it comes to good vegetarian
meals.  The only one I can think of is vegetable lasagna.
Isn't that sad...? O.K. all you "Veggies" How about suggestions?
Elk Valley Ride (NE) is a laid back low profile ride and
is just Gene , myself ans a few wonderful friends that
put it together so I think Pot Luck is a FANTASTIC
idea and should be universal.  For the first 2 years
I cooked meals but then it got to the place where it
was an enormous work load and we ate leftovers forever,
because so many people go home or don't pre-enter that
it is pretty tough to plan and prepare the right amount.
SOOOOOO..to make a long story short..We offer sandwiches
and fruit and drinks during the ride at the vet checks
and that has worked well. (I think? <g>
For those who hang around we hope they will give the
local resturaunts business and make them happy too.
NOW....How about some nifty "veggie" sandwich ideas
other than peanut butter and jelly???