Myofacial Video-back ache

Last year I had a
bad bout of inflammatory arthritis, which is how I got started on the
Celebrex.  I keep my weight at a reasonably level, and love to shovel
manure, buck hay and do other strength training.  I also found a video,
SYMMETRY IN MOTION-  MYOFASCIAL REALEASE, that helped me get straighter.
I'm 48, and I  think I get healthier every year.  I refuse to let pain stop
me from doing the things I love, and that alone makes me feel like I am in
control, not the pain.  Find things that work for you, and don't ever quit!
good luck, jeri

FROM: DAROLYN
Don't flame this blantant advertising... but this video is pretty difficult
to get a hold of.  I produced it right at the end of my career of producing
equine training videos.. and haven't marketed it nearly as well as I should.
& it is a great video.  Its
carried by Farnam, AERC, the talents that instruct in it, & myself...
Horseman Video Showcase.  If you would like a copy, send a check or $ order
to address below & specifiy Symmetry Video.  $40 covers tape & shipping.  Or
U can call on toll free # & we will get the video right out to you.
Horses to you,
Darolyn

PS.... if heat is getting you down... try the KM.... its great stuff, all
natural & herbs & stuff... we live on it when it gets hot & humid down
here... (which is about 8 months of the year)... sorry I don't have the
time, nor do I make enuf on it to go into a big sales spiel on the e mail or
phone.... It can turn ur life around if your feet or legs cramp at the end
of a hard day.  Works wonderful for heat strokey people O& all who work
outside in bad humidity conditions.  If you want it, send ck. or $ order, or
call n with credit card number.  $42 includes shipping.  32 oz bottle.

CYPRESS TRAILS:  SPECIALIZING IN ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDES, ENDURANCE RIDING &
LESSONS
          SEASONED HORSES FOR SALE OR LEASE---- FOR TRAIL COMPETITION OR
PLEASURE
             REP. FOR SHARON SAARE SADDLES, PROFESSIONAL CHOICE, AND KM (The
Human Electrolyte)
                                     HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE  --
Instructional Equine Videos
                     Darolyn Butler-Dial & Mark Dial
21415 Cypresswood Dr. Humble, TX 77338
                         TOLL FREE # 1 800 228 8768           Farm:  (281)
446 7232      Fax: (281) 446 0113
                             e mail: darolyn@swbell.net    Web Page:
http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/