Re: RC: Anaerobic HR Readings

At 02:44 PM 06/03/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>is happy with the recent slow down but I'm not. What could be
>causing this with Banner or the monitor? What means of checking
>can anyone recommend.

Cecily:  Something is likely wrong with your monitor.  It's either the
leads, the electrodes or maybe the transmitter (or it could be how you have
it connected).  Send it in and have it checked and/or repaired.

About the only time I pay attention to a monitor is in a vet check and I
wanna know if my horse is at 60 before going to p&r.  Otherwise, it's
nothing but a PITA!!!!!

Learn to feel your horse.....the monitor is a useful tool but the way I
figure it is that if something goes wrong I better know before the monitor
tells me, and also, if it is giving me erroneous readings (which it does so
often) that I'd probably just ignore them anyway.  I hope that I would know
something was wrong and not rely on the monitor to tell me.  So far the
only thing that I've learned from it is that I can't trust it!!