----- Original Message -----
From: Christy Logan

Am truck shopping and requesting opinions pleezz....

I currently drive a 97 Dodge Automatic Diesel 3/4 ton ... have loved it, but wanting a standard shift & starting shopping cause Dodge now making 3/4 ton in a short wheel base - easier to get around town ...

Well, made the "mistake" of driving the 1-ton (which Dodge only makes in dually) and LOVED it .... plus, can't get the 3/4 ton w/ all options I'm wanting this late in order yr ...blah, blah,

So, am considering the dually 1-ton ... wanted to get opinions from others about incovenience of "daily driving" around town, parking, etc of dually plus  advantages of pulling w/ it vs single axle.   Trailer is the Sundowner 720 Pueblo 3 horse - about 10,000# loaded.

Pls reply to office email:   rides4funn@hotmail.com

p.s.   Am hung up on Dodge ...although love the way the Ford looks ... love how the Dodge drives & shifts

Thanks a bunch

Christy Logan
logan@etex.net
http://communities.msn.com/VertigoFarmsArabians