Re: RC: Re: Bad Backs/Chronic Pain (Riders with...)

rdcrites@altavista.com writes:

<<  have heard alot about magnet therapy but this is the first time I have
heard anyone who has tried it say that it works.  I have seen the insoles in
the store and have been tempted but always hesitate because of the cost.  I
will now put them on my list and give them a try.  Where would one find a
magnetic back brace? >>

I am a true believer in magnetic therapy!  I have used them both on myself
and my horse.  They work for us!  You could make your own back
brace...actually I'm thinking of making one for me right now.  I have these
small magnets from Nikken in little velcro pockets and I think I could
basically velcro them to the back of my Jockey's (if you get the drift.)  I
have a recently fractured tailbone that is giving me holy hell and since I've
had such luck with magnets before, I'm thinking of how to use  them now (only
6 weeks till Tevis ya know).

Sylvia (how long does a fractured tailbone take anyway?)