Re: RC: Bad Backs/Chronic Pain (Riders with...)

At 10:51 AM 6/1/00 -0700, Bonnie wrote:
I'm doing some research to find out what riders with chronic pain or injuries do to keep riding. Need feedback on what (besides lots of painkillers) works for you—exercise (what type), stretching, physical therapy, chiropractic, massage, Feldenkrais, Pilates, whatever you do. Can you REPLY ALL, so I'm sure to get it?

Keep active!  Eat blue-green algae!  Drink LOTS of water (and don't complain when you pee a lot).  Take Emergen-C for electrolytes.  Stretch.  See your chiropractor if you need him/her but mostly get enough exercise and...

Ride bareback a lot.  Sit up tall & ride lots of LSD at a walk and you will do more for yourself than you can imagine.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609