Fort Howes Update

Jan & Bill Stevens forthowes@hotmail.com
-News Flash-
Wanted to update everyone about the misprint that we just noticed in Endurance News.  For some reason they are listing our ride as only a 100 mile qualifier for the National Championships.  Not only are we hosting the Mountain Region Qualifier, we are also hosting a 25 mile LD and a 50 mile endurance on June 10th.  The 50 miler also serves as the Region 6 IAHA Championship.  In addition, on June 11th we are going to have a 30 mile CTR that is an IAHA local ride as well as UMECRA sanctioned.

For those that are interested in coming and haven't received a ride brochure, please e-mail your address and we'll send you one (forthowes@hotmail.com).

The only update to the ride brochure at this time is a word of warning when traveling to the ride site on HWY 484...watch for the yellow diamond shaped signs on the side of the road...they are there to caution you about the dips in the road.  Some of the dips are quite deep and should be taken at a slow rate of speed.

Other than that, everything is right on track....Ribeye Steaks for Friday night's dinner are on order(seriously), and the Pig is going to be ordered for Saturday night's dinner tomorrow....come enjoy the ride...wonderful trails, clearly marked, large basecamp, western atmosphere...Come to Southeastern Montana!

Bill and Jan Stevens
Fort Howes Endurance Rides, Inc.
June 10-11, 2000
forthowes@hotmail.com