Re: RC: Horses Living Outside

In a message dated 5/30/00 11:10:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< What are everyone's thoughts on horses living outside? There is a shelter
and an option to come into a stable if weather is very bad. I appreciate any
comments. >>

Where are you located?  I like horses out 24/7 if at all possible.  But I
have to admit when we lived in Minnesota -- they spent some time in stalls
(the cut off was zero degrees -- including wind chill & anything sleety).

Sylvia