Re: Horses Living Outside

You are soooo lucky that yours can.  Over here we have such bad
thunderstorms in Summer that you daren't risk it at night (last I heard,
there were on average 400 horses killed per annum by lightning), and the
midges spread the dreaded AHS, which kills.

Now it's winter, and when I left for work at 6:30 am, it was four degrees
below 0C, so I guess mine are gonna have to live with being stabled from
4:30 pm to 8:30 am.  Ah, well, I keep the hay suppliers happy!

Tracey
Toc (Ma, my net's empty)
PG (What do you mean "Eat what's on the floor?  I don't DO hay off the
floor, Sheesh!")

Maria wrote:

All our horses live outside all the time. I believe free exercise is good
for