Re: Dog gone...

Ah, but yours are under control.  Different matter entirely.

Just one question : aren't you worried that another dog might attack yours
while he / she was tied to the trailer?  That would be my only concern.

Admittedly, I don't tie my horses for the same reason, but let's not start
the old "to tie or not to tie" debate here : I've been flamed enough on
another site!

Tracey