Re: RC: saddles

At 02:30 PM 5/30/00 -0700, Jeff wrote:
This might sound crazy,,but has anyone ridden/competed in a McClellen saddle,,the old cavalry saddle? its My fave. saddle for just riding hills etc.

Paul & I did - and after a *lot* of miles we discovered padded saddle seats.  Wow - what an improvement!  The McClellans are great saddles for certain horses (the originals aren't so great for wide body models though)  but I'm not so sure I feel the same about them for human butts.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609