Re: RC: Trailor Tie ?

> One thing to be aware of -- if you are at the trailer, say during lunch,
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT put your
>horse on the Tralor Tie while the saddle, water bottles, cantle bag, etc. are
>still on.  That rope can get in some amazing places.<

Anyone else have some 20/20 hindsight advice?  My Trailor -Tie is en route,
shipped last week and I plan to use it at a ride in two weeks.  I'd
appreciate any and all tips that will make our first official ride go as
easy as possible and one in which I end up with a horse still standing by my
trailer in the morning!  Thanks.

Roxanne and Boomer
NE Ohio