Re: RE: Re: Castle Rock Ride/dogs

You try and explain to a biker why it is better for his bike to be moving
than simply lying in the grass!  For some reason, Toc doesn't mind anything
moving (not ANYTHING), but if something is just lying there, lurking, it
must be about to pounce on him.  His instinctive reaction is to stomp on it,
which can be very embarrassing : me trying to hold back a rearing, stomping
horse, yelling to a biker, "Pick up your bike, before he kills it!"