Memorial Day

I'd like to take this time to remember the following people, My grandpa
Walter, who is 97, and served in the Army in WW1, (I have his cavalery
spurs); my grandpa Dana who is gone, but served in the Army in WW2;my Mom's
great unlcle who served in WW2 and was with the bomber units;my Dad who
served in the Army during the Korean Conflict;, my friend Dave who served 2
tours in Vietnam;my friend Dale who served 3 tours in vietnam, all the
nurses and support people, and everyone else who served their country to
help keep our most precious commodity, FREEDOM. and remember, pray for
POW/MIA.

Helga Loncosky
Archival Morgan Record
http://home.att.net/~a_m_r/index.html
Beacon Morgan Horses, Ltd.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/5292/
hblmh@ptd.net
No heaven can heaven be, if my horse isn't there to welcome me.

Following the path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.