Stud wanted for Tevis Winner!

Potato RICHARDSON Potato@jps.net, Potator@hotmail.com
I have a ARAB mare (Fille de Cailana req# 316749) She won the Tevis in 1998 and she has won many other rides as well as Best Conditions.  I am looking for a stallion to breed her to that will expand my bloodlines here at Sliger Mine Ranch.  Fille is by Bezatel out of Edens Cailana which means as many of you know both of her parents are proven incredible Endurance horses.  I am posting this message here to get some fresh ideas for a sire.  I have gotten two foals from Fille so far and the results are absolutely fantastic.  I am doing embryo transfers with her so I can continue to ride (she is a joy to ride) and compete with her.  Please respond back to me at the following address as I travel alot and can receive the mail best at; Potator@hotmail.com  Time is of the essence as she will be ready to breed again soon.
Potato RICHARDSON
Potator@hotmail.com