Re: RC: Arab feature in July HI

In a message dated 5/27/00 8:33:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dgerman@earthlink.net writes:

<< Anyone know of any websites devoted to the specifics of these lines?
 Something that would point out the differences and perhaps describe
 potential suitability for certain disciplines? >>

Deanna, I know that there is a CMK site in the works, but I don't think it is
up yet.  Michael Bowling is coordinating it, and is trying to put together a
nice comprehensive site, good FAQ page, etc....

Heidi