Re: RC: re:Warm Fuzzies

At 09:52 PM 5/26/00 -0400, Barbara wrote:
 I recall you told me it took 20 minutes to get him over the horse step-over.

How kind you are Barbara - if I said it took 20 minutes, I was lying.  At least it seemed to me to take about 3 times that long!  I never did get him to step over it - but Joanne Dietz came along & said, "I'll just lead him over, OK?"  I'm going "oh sure, Joanne.  Just like that.... NOT!".  Well, just like that, YUP!  She got him to walk right over it.  Horses.  Aargh!  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609