Re: RC: re:Warm Fuzzies

In a message dated 05/26/2000 8:53:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<< I imagine I am on the world's most powerful horse which is
 gathering itself for a jump (well, truthfully it's generally Ben Nasrif who
 is by no means a jumper) >>

Yes, we remember this, don't we?  Ben Nasrif said, on  his first Swanton
Pacific, "you want me to do WHAT?"  That was at the top of the Henry Creek
Trail, and I recall you told me it took 20 minutes to get him over the horse
step-over.  It hasn't changed any, unless perhaps the hole in front of it is
a little deeper than it used to be!  (I now have a key and I unlock and open
the gate, thinking of you all the time.)

Barbara

Barbara