Re: RC: Warm Fuzzies

> << I used to pine for a
>  horse, but my parents couldn't afford one until I
> was 12 >>
>
> hmmm.....I got my first horse because I was the only
> one who could catch
> him.....he was my aunt's.

I got my first pony for my ninth birthday (a 2 yr old
unbroke Shetland) because I didn't have to wear braces
on my teeth.  It was lucky I didn't lose any of those
teeth trying to stay on him.  I would drag him down to
the other end of the arena and jump on while he ran to
the gate and bucked my off enroute.

25 years later, I bought a grey Polish/Russian
Scottsdale throw away that was similar in behavior.
Guess it was familiar.....Best damn trail gelding I'll
have for awhile.....

She

=====
She