Re: RC: RC: 2 loose dogs, one Screaning woman, and my horse & I

At 12:28 PM 5/26/00 -0700, Barb wrote:
The only thing I said, was I hoped they were OK.  (I was, after all,  on the road, and not on her property).

One important thing I was told by a lawyer once:  Never EVER say anything at all after an incident that sounds like an apology or that could be construed that you could be guilty of anything.... whether you are or not.  As is said on TV all the time "anything you say can/will be held against you..."  Even people who seem nice at the time can go home and rethink things (generally with the help of relatives or friends) and decide to sue you.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609