training

Hi Tom
This morning I was looking for my book on ground driving to share with a
friend and GUESS WHAT I FOUND on my horse bookshelf?! (Almost dropped my
drawers!) A copy of The Science of Arabian Racing! I had read your book
years ago when we were first getting into racing at Los Alamitos, when
Pico Nightrider was in training with Phil And Billy. I was told then
that this was the BIBLE of race training and that you couldn't find a
race barn that didn't have a copy of it. It was an excellent book! I
just never put this book's author's name together with yours as it has
been a few years since our flat racing days.
Have your interval training procedures changed significantly since this
book was written in 1986 (first edition)?  If it is outdated, which book
would be the best update?
Bette
--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov