Dogs at rides

You wrote:

Snip....but was pretty miffed at the attitude that had been previously
expressed by Teddy and a couple of others...........snip

> jeri(very contrite)
> minx (ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF,,,,)
> sadie (guess we all get to stay home)

Jeri and others

I would just like to make it clear (as i seam to have upset quite a few
people). That by saying "if you don't want my dogs you don't get me" I did
not mean that dogs should be allowed even though the new owners disallowed
it or that I would come anyway and disobey rules, I would just like ride
managers to take into consideration what dogs our mean to some of us, as
Barbara did at her ride by having a seperate area for the dog owners. By
saying "if you don't want my dogs you don't get me" I am saying that I will
not got to a ride where dogs are not allowed, and not that all rides should
allow dogs.

Celeste Murray (South Africa....second flame since joining ridecamp, It
looks like I am finally being accepted :-))