Custom Grain/Beet Pulp Mix (1a)

Hi Karla,
Mark "Cowboy" & I have just finished developing a custom mix that we feel
has just the right amount of grain & beetpulp in it so U don't have to
wonder how many parts to what. It is also going to have ABC Power Plus
already in it. Lots of fat & other nutrients as well. This is my dream feed,
one that I won't have to feel like I'm cooking Xmas dinner when I start to
feed... We we're adding & mixing so much stuff it was making us all crazy.
Now the only extra additive would be a chondrotin/glucosamine product... &
that may be next. <Grin  It is going to run about $12 per 50 lb bag...
sounds high, but each bag has about $4 of Power Plus in it so that brings it
right back down to what a pretty normal bag would cost & U don't have all
that labor involved with mixing two kinds of feed, Oil or fat, & vitamins...
with 30 some odd horses to feed WE'RE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!

DJBD & the cowboy

Oh BTWY.... the name of the feed is DBD ENDURO SPECIAL... U can call the
Co-Op in Bryan, TX 1 409 778 6000, or 1 800 326 2686 to find out if it is
ready for delivery & the final price. Ask for Doug Hufsteadler as it is
really new!!!   We do feed it wet. and we only let it soak about 15 to 30
minutes. when its cooler we mix it up overnite (just so its ready in the
AM. ) but as it gets warmer down here, the corn in it starts making "corn
squeezin's) so we think 30 minutes is plenty long enuf in the heat of
summer.

CYPRESS TRAILS: SPECIALIZING IN ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDES, ENDURANCE RIDING &
LESSONS
SEASONED HORSES FOR SALE OR LEASE---- FOR TRAIL COMPETITION OR PLEASURE
BRAND NEW CUSTOM FEED MIX..  DBD ENDURO SPECIAL
REP. FOR SHARON SAARE SADDLES, PROFESSIONAL CHOICE, AND KM (The Human
Electrolyte)
HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE -- Instructional Equine Videos
Darolyn Butler-Dial & Mark Dial 21415 Cypresswood Dr. Humble, TX 77338
TOLL FREE # 1 800 228 8768 Farm: (281) 446 7232 Fax: (281) 446 0113
e mail: darolyn@swbell.net Web Page: http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/