Horses and kids

Yesterday I had the opportunity to take my two boys up to my kids school so
that my daughter could show the boys for show-and-tell.  She was absolutely
beaming as she sat on her pony in front of her friends,  Not in a show-off
way,  just in LOVE with her pony.  The kids really enjoyed having a chance to
see and touch a horse.  It's amazing to me how kids respond to these
wonderful animals that GOD has created for us to love and appreciate.  Beccy
in Utah