For Sale

17 year old mare.  Ridden NATRC, never out of the ribbons.  Ridden by Jr.
last few years.  Hate to sell her but I can't ride them all and my daughter
has other priorities.  Hasn't been ridden much recently but still one of the
best trail smart horses I've ever been on.  Very pretty head,
gray, great P&R's.  Sell to good home only.  Live in Orangevale (near
Sacramento, CA)