Re: RC: Question about rules and respect on ride

>In recent months I have witnessed several rude/obnoxious >things, here
>are a >few:

Good grief, ya'll will have newbies thinking it's "kill or be killed" out
there.
I've seen front runners on a very important 100 (Biltmore 1999) stop on
the first loop to offer a stirrup leather to a "nobody" who broke one.
(Steve Rojek and Melissa Crain were the front runners Melissa gave her
the leather, Steve stayed with her and helped her get it on the saddle)
and lots of other stuff that made me glad to be part of this sport. I
can't think of any other sport where you're actually happy to see your
competition show up simply because you're glad to be in their company
again.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.