RC: Gotta love this mare

While I also really enjoy mares and have one that eats and drinks very well
and have seen them do some extraodinary survival things, I was so proud of
my 'new' gelding on his first 25.  A rough little diamond, but, he drank at
every watering place, snatched food when he could.  At the end he chowed
down and ate and drank. I was quite surprised!  Looks like the little guy
knows that groceries and water are vital, and no amount of excitement and
strange things are going to keep him from his dinner.

Finished looking fresh as a daisy and could do it again.

Cheers

Monika, Koko and Ripp (the proud of his first 25 miles)