Re: RC: Re: Mud baths...

I do not know the truth in the following but in history books about the
migration west is stated many times that the pioneers did not like gray
or white horses because they attracted grater amounts of insects and
would become sick because of this.  I have had my share of gray horses
and yes they do seem to roll more in general.  I lived in Foresthill CA
for 10 years and I don't believe any section of the country has this
area beat for RED clay mud.  I now live in north eastern Nevada and
have  gray clay, guess I just can't win!
Corky Young