Re: Ah..the art of cut & paste

In a message dated 5/25/00 1:05:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tracey@tbt.co.za
writes:
<<My sentiments exactly.  Why should the horses suffer because of our fear of
"involvement".>>

<< Guess its obvious that I'm a horse owner not a horse seller.
Teresa Van Hove <tvanhove@uswest.net> >>

    When you cut & paste what people say, it comes out as if the person or
persons are saying something different.
    As I have stated before, I did report it.  I don't like the idea that
Teresa has stated that since I sell horses that I must have no regard or care
of the horses that I sell.  I feel that statement was very uncalled for.    I
do own, and endurance ride my own horses with care.  If fact, I still own my
first endurance horse from the 70's.  She is going to be 28 yrs old.  Also,
as it is hard to follow up with each and every one (about 40 in the last 3
years) I would be assuming that I knew more about horses than the person that
I sold it too.  This is not always the case.  Sometimes I do and sometimes I
don't.  Is there a scale?  I sell horses to some very good and wonderful
top-notch riders.   I don't know about anyone else, but if someone sold me a
horse and was down my neck about how and what I did with that horse, I just
might want to give the horse back to them. (Ah...don't cut it without this
next sentence!) But if I did hear about some abuse on that horse I would, and
have followed up with some sort of action.  I would, even if I didn't sell
the horse to that person.
    At this point, please, don't just take one or two sentences out and bash
it.  As you can see above, now I have someone else backing up that cut &
paste.
    We have 3 generations of riders in our family & these are some of the
horses that we are riding, loving and caring for this season.
Katie Bar The Door & Tammy Robinson
Ima Liberated Lady & Charlie Robinson
MS Mischa & Jordan Finley (grandson)
Mistanza & Charlene Lewis (daughter)
Rett Butler & Mike Stueve (son-in-law to be)
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products