Re: RC: Concern

At 11:37 AM 5/22/00 -0600, renegade12@juno.com wrote:

>ie, the AERC membership either
>does not understand or does not see the importance of belonging to AERC
>International and how that decision can impact opinions.

OK, I'll bite.  Why is it important?  Even if I support having an
international group as part of AERC and sharing the Endurance News with
them, why should I pay the extra $10 fee?

These are honest questions - it seems to me that participating in
international decisions, etc. is a good thing, but I don't plan on doing
FEI rides myself, so why should I, as an ordinary rider pay the extra $10?

I think your guess that people don't understand is probably correct, but
what's the answer here?

David LeBlanc
dleblanc@mindspring.com