Re: RC: Starting from scratch

In a message dated 5/23/00 7:39:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gabbani@starnet.com.eg writes:

<<
 Oh, Baaarrrrbbbaaaarrrraaaa.......

 Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
 Cairo, Egypt
 gabbani@starnet.com.eg

This is Marianne's response to a note I wrote her, suggesting her group
consider paying lodging and offering some riding to one of our more
experienced ride managers as a way of getting that assistance she was
seeking.   I mentioned Barbara McCrary as an example of someone w/extensive
experience  (oops, hope I'm not in hot water w/you, Barbara!  :-)    Anyhow,
surely some one of you savvy ride managers must be tempted to visit exotic
lands!

pat farmer