Re: RC: Re: whiskey and wild women

In a message dated 05/21/2000 12:11:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
gesaeqfx@pe.net writes:

<< Breaking
 colts and bucking hay all your life makes for "very" strong hands.
 Doesnt it ladies?    gesa n clovis n sky >>

Yea haw.... You go Gesa.... lol  My boss says that I frighten men ... one
time to visit the horses and I scare them off ... reckon oh well.  He wont
laugh anymore when my prince charming rides up on a big beautiful animal.
I'll have the last laugh :0)

Happy Trails All
Jinnifer & Savage